Frequently Asked Questions
What is the condition of the products you sell?
There are a few conditions that products we offer can be:
- New: Items are brand new and unopened
- New Shelf Pull: items that have been displayed for sale in a store or online but have never been purchased by a customer. They are usually excess inventory from store shelves and can be considered to be in good selling condition. Products may come with retail store stickers, stickers residue, and outer packaging may show some shelf wear
- New/Damaged Box: Items are brand new and unopened, but outer packaging have some damages
- Open Box: items that have been opened by a customer or a store employee, but are otherwise in new condition
- Overstock: also known as surplus inventory, these are items that have never been exposed for sale in a store or online. They are typically goods that have never been purchased by a customer and are excess stock